Playing with Cosmetics

Planning a Trip to Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland..

So I have been planning this Halloween trip to Disneyland now for well.. about a year.. Last year the tickets sold out about a month almost 2 before the date of the night I wanted to go .. So I planned WELL ahead this time.. Bought my tickets as soon as they were announced.. I told my son and daughter in law there would be no missing it this year.. NOT if I could help it!!
SOO with tickets in my hand I started buying everything we needed.. Started about a month ago.. Now granted we have 5 people going.. My family and my best friend OJ.. Now at Mickey's Halloween Party you can dress up which is kinda cool.. So that means 5 costumes.. and well I do nothing small.. or easy.. Sooooo over the next few day's or so I will post pix..

Now last year because I didn't do my research and tickets SOLD OUT.. I had bought my dress.. so I got lucky and already had my out fit for this year.. So just had to buy the filler and all the extra's.. I was so happy the other night the last of my stuff came in and we got to play.. My MAKEUP!!!!

Now the inspiration for my makeup came from a lady on YOUTUBE..  Here name is Madeyewlook.. I will include links.. You have got to check her out.. She is AMAZING! Ok this makeup is from bhcosmetics.. and it too is AMAZING.. check out their website.. bhcosmetics awesome deals!! and you can follow them on instagram they have great contests as well...  I ordered Gel Eyeliner Blow & Onyx, Take Me To Brazil Eyeshadow Palette and 120 Eyeshadow Palette 1st Edition..

Ok so had to start playing and trying our hand at making the spiders before the BIG day because well on the BIG day we have NO room for error.. Here is our first try at the spider...

Not too bad.. I think it came out pretty good.. What do you think??? So now to try the full face makeup and spider on the face...

Not too shabby if I might say so myself.. All in all it took about 40 mins to apply everything.. Now if I can get it down to 30 I'll be golden.. Considering It's not only my makeup being done that day..

More to come :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Sprinkles!

Intro to Crazy