Intro to Crazy

So you maybe asking yourself.. What is this blog about??? Well.... It is a hodgepodge of me :)

Welcome to my blog!!

To describe myself I would say I'm crazy normal.. Hence the name of my blog :) I've decide to blog a little bit about everything.. I didn't want a theme specific.. Those get boring after while.. and I tend to loose interest and move on to other things.. So this way.. This blog will touch on all things ME!! And anyone that knows me.. Well my interest go ALL over the place.. So this can be interesting.. Or at least one would hope :)

About me.. I live in California.. I'm 39 I am originally from Hawaii.. Moved to Cali when I was 18.. been married for 20 something years.. Wow too many to count >.< Have 2 son's 19 and 24... 1 granddaughter 2 fur-grand-babies.. and of course my fur baby..

Lee is my son's cat.. the gray and white.. Noel is my son's girl friends cat.. black and white.. Boxxie is my fur-baby..





My fave things are horror movies, zombies and spiders.. I am a Netflix junkie.. I sit and watch it for hours or have it running in the back for noise if I'm working on a project.. I am a consultant for Pink Zebra.. My Website and I also make handmade cards and die cuts for people.. CrazyCutzCreations .. But when I'm not working on something I'm hanging out and trying to catching up with friends or at the gym..

So all in all this blog should be fun and creative and have all kinds of interesting things about who knows what.. It will be a surprise.. I can promise you that!

Me :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Sprinkles!

Playing with Cosmetics